Blogmas day 11: the last one

Hello there kitty cats,

The twinkly lights are on, 'Al you need is love' is on the television, I'm wearing tartan pajama bottoms.. And pizza an brookies are happening. Yes it is officially christmas.
And as I admire my christmassocks I feel really happy. Today was spend with my lovely friends, lots of pancakes, Mockingjay and a night in with my fammelam.
This month has been amazing and all about christmas from day one.
I hope you enjoyed Blogmas. I deffinetly did, blogging every other day.. sort of, hey at least I tried, I only missed one day!
I loved writing my blogposts and I hope you liked reading them more often.
I wish you the best christmas ever, with lots of family time, foodmarathons and christmasfilms and music all the way. And since this is the last blogmas post there's only one thing left for me to say;




I will be back with you in a couple of days with some lovely posts, like my 2014 favourites! SAY WHAT!??!

I love you all to bits! Kisses on your elbows,

Romy

Popular Posts