Blogmas day 8; a good night sleep

found on Etsy.com



Hello there kitty cats,

What a day, what a night.
Last night was so lovely, I went to the theatre to watch a talented bunch of people perform.
And I saw lots of friends who've been out of my life for something that feels like forever but has only been 2 or 3 weeks really..
And a shitload of #LPbrookies (recipe will follow soon, they're amazeballs) were baked and christmascards were written. I went to bed at 3 o'clock at night.. Like why did I think that was a good idea??!

And then today there was a lot of baking, sandwich making and waiting throughout the day.
Only to end it with the nicest visit of my chummie bumm and a christmas feast with children and women who have inspired me and made me feel like the best version of myself.
These people have proved me that anything is possible if you just think positive and only do good to yourself and others. Something I've always believed in but have never seen work this good in real life!
When you're kind, you attract kind people or "mean" people who got interested/inspired by your kindness.
Today/Tonight was the cherry on top of a really hectic and weird and full couple of months.
But it was worth it. I feel good, great, knowing that I have, and still am making a difference. Changing the world, one step at a time. Wether it's baking cookies in the middle of the night just so you can give them to the people you like or holding the door for a stranger at the supermarket. It really does make a difference.

So that's it for tonight.. I am exhausted! Exhausted but happier then ever, I think I'm glowing of happines. This will be a really good, good night sleep. Thank you mom for sharing this with me.

Kisses on your elbows,

Romy

Popular Posts