14 things to be happy about #3

cute cards are probably one of my most favourite things.



Hello there kitty cats,

With all this sparetime on my hands, I've been able to do things I haven't done in months.
Like cycling just for fun instead of rushing to and from the station.
And waking up knowing that I don't have to leave the house.

So I thought of some new things to be happy about, just because I think we should all be aware of these little bitesized bits of happines.

1. waking up early just to spoil yourself with a delicious breakfast 2. roadtrips 3. (carrot)cake
4. dinner with friends 5. feeling proud (of yourself and others) 6. sunshine on a cold winterday
7. Finding the perfect lipstick 8. thoughtfull presents 9. old coats that still float your boat 10. great hair days 11. flowers 12. glitters ('cause they're not just for christmas and new years eve) 13. cleaning out your wardrobe 14. finding something you thought you'd lost.

I love making these little lists. It really helps to continue having a positive mindset.
What are your instant moodboosters?

Kisses on your elbows,

Romy

Popular Posts