The loveliest tag


I love this, I live by this.



Hello there kitty cats,

I hope you had a lovely christmas (eve) and boxingday if you live in the UK!
I had all the food and will be having a stuff your face part 3 tonight with one of the cutest couples I know!
There are only 4 days left of 2014, how bizare is that?? So I have to squeeze in some last blogposts I really want to share with you before the year ends.. A couple of days ago my friend Britt tagged me to do the positivity tag. So here you go!

What's your favourite quote and why?
I went through my phone to search for one and the only one that stood out to me right now was this one:"Throw kindness around like confetti" I don't know who wrote it but it's basically me in a quote and the reason why I started this blog. I know there are more that I love but this one just suited this situation.

What dream in life would you like to accomplish? YES you can!
Living in London, (after studying there or in New York) where I met my fiancé. Working in America with Shonda Rhimes, because I got casted to play Harrison's long lost little sister on Scandal.. And working on several movies with actors like Stanley Tucci, Meryl Streep, Jennifer Lawrence and Leonardo Dicaprio. and so on.
That combined with several musicals on both Broadway and West End. With the Color purple as my main one..

What does happines mean to you?
Being able to make myself happy and giving/sharing that same feeling with/to others.
Defined  by actual stuff? Music, cooking and baking and family and friends that feel like family. And of course love and being loved.

Who can cheer you up immediatly?
I have multiple people who can cheer me up immediatly. But today I am finally seeing my lovely friend and chummie bum Meryl again. So that makes me happy instantly. Despite the wet snow which will ruin my hair. But she does an overall good job at cheering me up.

What can we wake you up for in the middle of the night?
A Scandal episode, dinner with friends and something with cats or baby's/toddlers.

When was the last time you bursted out in laughter?
I have laughed a lot these past few weeks. One of the things that comes to mind is when I filmed a video with Britt the other day. And on christmasday, my family and friends are hilarious.

What accomplishment are you most proud of?

Loving and accepting myself. And everything that happened after I finally did that. (but also; creating my blog, auditioning for the theatreschool of my dreams, my soloperformance at school, graduating.)

What message would you like to share with others?
To love others is to love yourself. Treat people the way you want to be treated. You dont't have to be rich to be kind, but by being kind you are rich.(if that makes any sense!?)

the quote



I tag the girls from the fime official. My friend Limi is the loveliest and she inspires other women everyday on her blog. So I figured this would be a good one for her and the other girls who she writes the blog with.

Thanks for the tag Britt!!

Kisses on your elbows,

Romy


Popular Posts