Blogmas day 2: The Britisch curtain




Hello there kitty cats,

And welcome to Blogmas day 2!!
Long time no outfitpost, so I thought; why not post one now!?
A couple of weeks ago, on a gloomy, yet gorgeous autumnday.. Britt and I decided it was about time we'd go for our anual outfitshootsession. We are getting so superfast at this, it's rediculous.
Anyway, we had the perfect autumnal setting and I had just bought a dress that was really out of my comfortzone, but so pretty and autumnal that I HAD to capture it.
The yellow leaves, the grey clouds, everything matched that day. And as always, my little sister knew exactly how to describe this dress; an old Brititsch, charityshop curtain! (You gotta love her honest opinion)
Judge for yourself, ladies and gent's; The Britisch curtain, or as I like to call it; Autumn in a dress.














Will you just look at this dress!! I've worn it a couple of times now and have gotten so many compliments about it! I guess a lot of people share my love for this dress.
The boots are a standard.. And I will definitely wear it with different ones as well. But this dress is such a statement piece, it doesn't need a lot more then just a pair of black or brown shoes. And if you want to dress it up.. Pair it with some high heels!
I think this will be my autumn uniform.. since winter doesn't officially start untill december 23rd I think.. BOO YOU WHORE!!

What am I wearing?
Dress; Monki here
Boots: Asos here
Kisses on your elbows,

Romy



Popular Posts