Dear Britt, The hall of happines 2015


look at all that glitter!!!!



Dear Britt,

This is my last letter to you this year...

Let's pop those bottles with bubbles and collect all the glitter. 'Cause it's NEW YEARS EVE!!
Are you wearing the most sparkling outfit with the nicest shoes? Or the only pair that can actually get ruined tonight? Or are you just like me comfortable with a delicious meal, family/friends and all the candles... In a cosy jumper. 
I wanted to do a december favourites, but it's the last day of 2015 and I still haven't edited my christmas vlogs. Sorry!!! So those will be up somewhere this weekend or next week.

After having a little scroll through this years posts I figured all my favourite moments of this year were actually vlogged. Well not every single one, but if I list all my vlogs and some favourites posts, I think that pretty much sums up all the best things of my 2015. The hall of happines. I hope to vlog a lot more this year, just because I really love watching them all back (and see how much my editing and filming skills have improved). And there are a lot that I never got around to edit.. but those will be edited and uploaded/posted soon.. I promise!
My other little bundle of joy this year were the letters I've been writing to you. I love this little thing we've created after the summer. Let's continue this in 2016 okay!?

And last but not least I want to say I love you, to all my dearest, loveliest friends and family for being the most amazing people on the planet. I've met so many new people this year. Oh my word. Did you know there are this many amazing people out there?  And of course to every single one of you lovely bunch who've been reading and commenting on my blog. I love you all.  I can't wait to create new content (and put more effort in to my photography) 
But first, let's have a look at the amazing vloggable days (that's I've actually edited) of this year.





So that's it. On to the next.
Play with fireworks (or just with sparkles) or glitters.

Sparkly kisses on your elbows.

Romy

Popular Posts