Blogmas day 5: looking back on the list

11:47 PM




Hello there kitty cats,

I really underestimated the amount of time, energy and most of all inspiration (But let's be honest.. It's mainly time) that goes into this whole blogmas thing.
So after failing again. I thought I'd turn this frown upside down and start doing: 12 days of blogmas Instead. So from now up until Christmast I Will be posting every single day. Which is possible. Because starting this week, time is going to be my best friend.. Not the demon I am constantly fighting. 

We are coming to the end of 2015 (HUH?!?). It feels like everything that happened before the summer was about a year ago. 
Remember that list I wrote in the begining Of this year? The life resolutions list?
This week I realised I have ticked off a lot of things from that list. 
So I thought it would be nice to go over them. Just so I can get a better perspective on what the hedgehog I've been doing with my time this year.

1. Visiting New countries/ cities: check! I've been to Atlanta for the first time. So it may not be Berlin, But it was something completely different.

2. Audition in America/ London for a theatreschool: sort of?! I went to the open house/ informationnight of the New York filmacademy. And I auditioned and got accepted to the theatreschool of Amsterdam. So I guess; check!

3. Move out: easier said then done. Since I need a place in Amsterdam.. *cries eyes out and writes Santa a letter*

4. Buy things on my wishlists: check! It all started on my birthday. And we're still going strong!

5. Buy more cookbooks and give dinnerparties: check!  Except for the dinnerparties. I have been baking lot's and letting it rain cookies and (cup) cakes on my classmates.

6.  Read more booksnope! I started Reading 'yes please' by Amy Poehler back in february. And I'm not even halfway. I'm working on it.

7. Be more impulsive: check! Escpecially with cooking, shopping and huggs.

8. Expend my knowledge: check when it comes to theatre. 

 9.Document my Life more: check! I've made a lot of vlogs this year! 

10. Audition: CHECK!!

11. Sing/perform more: CHECK!! It's a lifestyle.

12. Stretch and workout more: I Will start again on monday.. Promise!

13. Buy myself a pair of sneakers: check?!? Does it count when I got my moms "old" vans. 

14. Go to more concerts and the theatre: a little low on the concert side. But I got theatre covered. 

15. Compliment strangers: work in progress. But I'm getting there. 

So I guess I pretty much ticked off 80% of that list. That's pretty amazing I think.
There's a lot of room for improvement, But i did a lot more then I thought I would. 
Let's see if I can improve at least two things before the end of the year.
Did you manage to achieve any of your New years resolutions?

Kisses on your elbows,

Romy

You Might Also Like

0 reacties