The not so green smoothie

thank you so much


Hello there kitty cats,

It is the last day of the Life with Confetti celebration week!
So to end this all, I wanted to thank you all for reading, liking, retweeting and all the comments in the past few days. And to finish everything off I wanted to share my favourite smoothie recipe with you.
The not so green smoothie; It's quick, healthy (except for the orange juice) and the only real reason why I call it a green smoothie is because of the color. (It has spinach in it, but everything else is sweet and sunny!)So if like me, you're a bit afraid of all the celery sticks and cumcumber with kale combo's. Then this is the perfect shade of green for you!




The not so green smoothie:

1 banana
1 cup full of mango (it can also be frozen chunks of mango, that's what I prefer/use)
1 handfull of fresh spinach
1 cup of orange juice
1 tablespoon of plain Greek yogurt.



Put it all in a blender/nutribullet/whatever you use for your smoothies/shakes and blend that badboy 'till it's all smooth and delicious.

That's all.. I know right?! Easy peasy Covergirl!

If you decide to make this healthy, lovely, yummy goodness tweet or tag me.I'd love to see/hear your variation of this recipe.
(You can click the different social media buttons to find/see my accounts)
And let's use the hashtag: #greenconfetti.

If you own a mason jar and a cute paper straw, use it! It makes drinking a smoothie so much better! ;)


I hope you enjoyed celebrating my little accomplishment with me.
I really thought about doing a giveaway, but I just couldn't think of something I would want to give away to just one person! So I want to treat you to more blogposts and more interaction!
Let's do a little Q&A, tweet  @lifewconfetti or comment down below and I'll write a post/film a video about it!
Kisses on your elbows,

Romy

Popular Posts