Ankles and woolen scarfs out


Hello there kitty cats,

And welcome to day 1 of the Life with confetti celebration week; Two years with confetti. 
(one day too late.. I know, Sorry pumpkins)
As promised I have a very autumnal outfit post for you today.
The temperature has officially dropped 5 degrees so it feels like proper winter weather, eventhough we're still somewhere around the 11 degrees celcius on most days. (this weatherforcast was presented to you by my phone.)
As much as I adore winter, this perticular day of autumn was just magical.
It probably had a lot to do with the fact that I was dressed properly and matched the leaves. I'm a sucker for good colorschemes.







This is probably my favourite autumn outfit so far. I've had this sweater for years now and the coat and scarf are the love of my autumnal life.
The shoes are the newest additon to my wardrobe, I wore them once, got blisters the size of my head.. And have just recently got to wear them again.
It is the perfect everyday casual outfit, but also smart enough to wear on a night out.
The color combination puts a smile on my face and reflects autumn perfectly. Thanks again Britt love for being my Nigel Barker.

What am I wearing:

Coat: Primark, similar here
Sweater: Vero Moda, similar here
Jeans: Primark, similar here
Shoes: Asos here
Scarf: Asos, similar here

Have a lovely weekend filled with pumpkin spice latte's.

Kisses on your elbows,

Romy






Popular Posts