The picnic blanket

Hello there kitty cats,

After what feels like several years.. I am finally back with another outfit/style post!!
*Brings out all the confetti, kittens and cupcakes to celebrate*
Before I left to spend my summer overseas.. I bought this really cute, blue and white checkered dress at Marks and Spencer.
I was looking at the sale and of course, this dress was part of the new collection.. Just my luck!
But I was completely sold, after seeing a likewise dress on Alix from I covet thee here.. I just could not NOT buy it!
So.. now I am the proud owner of, as my little sister likes to call it; A picnic blanket..




   
 
The sleeves are absolutelu adorable.. and the little bows on the back.. 

I did jump, but I prefered the before photo

Thanks again Britt for being a fabulous photographer!
Isn't it the cutest little addition to my wardrobe? It's lightweight, flowy and great quality, perfect for a day in the sun or paired with tights and boots; the perfect autumn outfit!
And if people associate me with  picnic, I am one lucky lady.. Picnics' are AWESOME!
The only catch to this post is that this dress is limited edition.. *BOO YOU WHORE* 
So if you fancy this little number, you should run to the closest Marks and Spencer and pray they still have your size! GO!!
I hope you enjoy these lasts rays of sunshine, before school starts/summer is over!

What am I wearing?
Dress; Marks and Spencer similar here & here
Sandals: New Look here
Sunglasses: Six similar here

Kisses on your elbows,

Romy

Popular Posts