14 new things to be happy about



Hello there kitty cats,

I hope you had/ are having a marvelous monday!
As I am trying to vlog a bit whilst I'm on family vacation I have noticed a ton more things that instantly make me happy! Being away from home, without my chummy, my own room and just a quarter of my wardrobe with me.. made me reaveluate the important things in life; the positive things. So here's another list of 14 new things to be happy about;
!WARNING! This might be a little vacation related..

1. The sound of the wind gently blowing through the trees 2. coloured houses (with different coloured doors) 3. (pistachio) icecream 4. Making future plans 5. Buying a nostalgic product 6. A hug from a loved one you haven't seen in a while (read; years) 7. Movies with endings that give you closure, but don't leave you feeling like the characters stopped living after the ending. 8. Playing peek-a-boo with a baby on a plane 9. Singing a long to songs from old TV shows 10. Compliments given by a stranger 11. family dinners 12. Street art 13. Cute stationary 14. The first time you get into the pool on vacation

Well I just love writing these little lists, they help me put a perspective on what I mean with a positive mindset. Want to have a look at my previous list? Just click here..
Now, excuse me whilst I go back and smile a bit more at the sunshine and loveliness here in Atlanta!

Kisses on your elbows,

Romy

Popular Posts