The sunday vlog: Leaking belly buttons

Hello there kitty cats,

I hope you will forgive me for not posting something more then once a week.. I've been crazy busy these past few days. As I've ,mentioned in my previous post; I've finished school, my internship, work.. And I've been trying to fit my entire wardrobe into a suitcase..
Because as you are readig this I am on  my way to the airport for three weeks of family fun, shopping, food and all the sunshine in Atlanta.
So to celebrate the fact that I have finished all the obligatory things in my life (for now).. I thought it would be nice to share this vlog of when Britt, Anouk and I went to parkpop last month (I know.. editing vlogs isn't one of my biggest priorities)
All the food, beer, giggles, best girlies and good music in one video!
Ladies and Gents; another sunday vlog festival style! Enjoy!



As I am in Atlanta there will be a lot of vlogging going on and I am still editing some vlogs from before I left.. And I'm taking my laptop with me, so there will be blogposts gallore!

I hope you're having a great week so far and *Arnold Schwarzenegger voice*  I'll be back!

Kisses on your elbows,

Romy

Popular Posts