The sunday vlog #3

Hello there kitty cats,

As usual on sundays I like to take some outfit photo's with Britt and then have a little walk around town. You should know by now That I like to vlog those sundays! I just feel most comfortable around Britt to do that. And I'm just relaxing. A day at work just isn't that interesting.
So here's another sunday vlog, which contains coffee, lots of giggles, macaron eating, shopping and lipstick fails.. enjoy!!




I love these little sundays with Britt. And I hope this will be our annual thing for a very long time!
Hopefully these video's are not getting boring yet, to me they are the loveliest days and I am happy that I'll be able to relive them through these vlogs.

I hope you're enjoying your week so far.

Kisses on your elbows,

Romy

Popular Posts