The backpack

Hello there kitty cats,

I had another sunday off *happy dance*, I hadn't seen Britt in forever, the sun was out and I had something nice to wear a.k.a the perfect (sun)day for some outfit shooting, coffee drinking and macaron eating. Of course I vlogged it.. Don't worry that will be up somewhere next week!
Instead of doing my standard, awkward posing in a park kind of outfit shoot, which I wasn't really feeling today. I thought it was a nice idea to do more of a casual shoot. Me skipping around and Britt kidnapping my camera every now and again to take some sneeky, but not so sneeky photo's.

I bought a backpack!!, something I wanted for ages but never thought I could pull off. But after seeing it on Suzie from Hello October, I went online to Asos, of course! And ordered this babe of a light grey, faux leather backpack.
!Warning! this is just another version of my standard uniform, but you know it's all about the bag, *Meghan trainor voice*'bout the bag, don't judge me!


casually stopping in the middle of a shoppingcentre, 


trying to find the perfect cupcakeholders
macaron eating with this one!
some serious decissionmaking at Zara home

H&M mirror selfie, since we didn't take a full outfit photo
Oh this backpack is everything a person could want in a backpack


I am in love!! I can't wear it as often as I'd like to, but when I do it's a statement piece to my outfit.
I am really starting to turn my everyday uniform, that contains black jeans, boots and a t-shirt, into an actual style. Well it's already a style, but you know what I mean... Trying to make more of an effort when throwing this kind of outfit on. My sister calls me a 'Hipster'. So I guess it's officially a thing now. My everyday uniform is the hipster side of my wardrobe. But on days when I'm not obligated to wear something like this, I will wear dresses and skirts and heels.. at least I'll try to!

Thanks again Britt darling for being photographer today!

What am I wearing?
High waisted black jeans: Asos here
Chunky boots; similar here
Stripey T-shirt: Zara here
Coat: Primark similar here (my Primark one is a lot cheaper, but this is to give you an idea on where to look)
Backpack: Asos similar here
Lipstick: Topshop lipcrayon in Royal similar here



Enjoy your sunday bumblebees.

Kisses on you elbows,

Romy

Popular Posts