Blogmas day 4: Dear Britt #23

Dear Britt.

So this blogmas thing is going pretty shitty isn't it? I didn't think I would make at least 12 hour long days at school last week. But I did, so I last posted on monday and tried to fit sleep and regular breathing somewhere in the middle of all that.

I wanted to write you because.. Well it's been a while since we last spoke or saw eachother.
And christmas is coming up, I'm in for another Zwerrie christmas dinner, without Ginno unfortunately.. But I would love to catch-up with everybody.
These upcoming two weeks I have no classes, so there is a lot of time for me/us to think about ourselves and what we want. So I started doing that today..
Next wednesday I will have my evaluation from this first semester.. How did that happen?!
These past few months have flown by.. I still dont know hat happened to 2016. This was deffinitely the fastest year ever.
I still want to become an actress, even more than ever I think. I have worked so hard these past couple of months and I hope it will pay off in the end. Well that wasn't my goal.. But I hope it does.
I've set a standard for myself within this school and within this profession. And I've been really eager to learn new things and explore the things that I'm good at. Music has become more and more important and interesting. My singing lessons are amazing, just like my teacher, we're a real good match. And my other music classes are going great as well.
There is one thing I'm afraid of.. That I will become a better singer/ songperformer than an actress when I graduate. That wouldn't be a bad thing if I wasn't studying to become a (better) actress.
I just never thought that going to the theatreschool would make me realise or find out how much I love singing and how good I am at it. I guess I always pictured myself as an actress who could also sing and dance. And I wanted to become an amazing actress. But I think that I am becoming a great singer/ performer instead. I'm only halfway in my second year (you're graduating this year, how weird is that!?), so I know I still have some time left to become a better actress. I don't think I have not become better at acting at all.. I'm just a bit surprised, that's all.
So things are working out great, I just realised I have a different power than I always thought I'd have.

If we would compete with other actors on different disciplines, I think my class would let me do the songperforming. And I still have to get used to that idea.. haha 5 years ago after the first time I ever had to sing in front of my class I hyperventilated.. That's how scared I was. And now I'm called the queen of songperforming.. Things really have changed.
But luckily some things stay the same forever, just like our friendship.. So here's the vlog from that day we had in Amsterdam back in July!



I've missed you munchkin, I hope you're doing great!
I just wanted to ramble about school..

Kisses on your elbows,

Romy

Popular Posts