10 reasons to love me


because I love this quote so much!



Hello there kitty cats,

As I said in my last blogpost, I really like writing (little) lists.
I've been thinking lately, well I am always thinking, overthinking really..
And one of the questions I've been asked a lot these past few weeks, months and basicaly at least once a month over the past 4 or 5 years is; Why don't you have a boyfriend!
I could go on and on about how being single was never really a choice, but more of a thing that just happened and didn't happen to be the biggest priority on my list of things I wanted to change.. But I won't. Here's a list that could probably explain why I am still single!
One thing, one major thing I have been working on these past few years is self-acceptence, self-love if I can give it that title.
So instead of thinking; why would anyone love me? I started to think; why would anyone love me?
Why do love me?

I thought of a couple of things and I made a little list.. of course..

1. I am passionate
2. I am a great listener
3. I wear dresses
4. I appreciate music so much it makes me cry.. sometimes
5. I am fun.. not as in funny.. that just happens occasionally, but just fun..
6. I love reading books
7. I can dance to any music really
8. I give amazing hugs
9. I laugh a lot
10. I love sharing all things positive..

So I love myself enough to write down 10 things.. that was really hard..
But I think it's a good thing to have this on paper now! well.. on the internet, same thing right?!


via Nenz.net    just this!



Can you write at least 10 reasons why you love yourself?

Kisses on your elbows,

Romy

Popular Posts