Dear Britt, this week I've been #11




Dear Britt,

I could go on and on about how proud I felt and still feel after seeing your soloconcert tuesday.
I sat there all choked up, with my mouth wide open and my own hands clutched together because I wasn't able to squeeze you yet.
And I am so glad you felt happy about it as well. It doesn't matter if you don't get the best grade. To me that night, you we're magical and brilliant in a way only you can be.

This week I've been really busy (as always). I don't think I have ever had such short nights and early mornings for an entire week. Trains were delayed, alarms weren't heard and I think I've never started my days off so sweaty before. It was hectic and lovely. I had the most fun with my class whilst we were getting our final classes of this "course". We had lovely talks, about not only what happens at school, how we feel about our classes and ourselves and eachother. But also just the little things that finishes us off as a person. We also got to take a "schoolpicture" for this years christmascard. We had milkmustaches, fishtails and an actual cat to go up on the roof terrace with us.
I met up with Meryl and we had a lovely dinner. I saw multiple shows and had to get on the train so early I thought I would die due to never seeing sunlight. I cannot handle this whole traveling from and to Amsterdam everyday. I am this close to getting a big box and camp under a bridge across from my school. Seriously!

But here I am, sundaynight. I have painted my nails once again and am about to give myself a little facial. Tomorrow we're doing a little "presentation" to show our teachers what we've been working on for the past 10 weeks.
I have to sing 8 German songs, play 2 Hamlet scenes and improvise. I think I'm going to make some popcorn for tomorrow.
This letter was kind of rushed and quick, just like this week was for me.

Can we have coffee and macarons next weekend please?! They hang all the christmaslights around town. It's so dreamy and wonderfull I cannot contain my excitement for christmas.

Kisses on your elbows,

Romy


Popular Posts