Think Pink

Hello there kitty cats,

*in a Southern accent* My oh my do I love spring!
Instead of enjoying my springbreak like I had planned (read; green smoothies, yoga and running arrands..) I decided to just go with the flow this week! So when Britt told me she could only take outfitphoto's this morning at 10 O'clock. I went to bed at 01:30 after watching another episode of True blood! My newest obsession, am I late to the vampireparty? That's what I thought. It's the newest edition to the small list of series I actually manage to watch. And it's a great way to kill time inbetween new Scandal episodes, since it has 7 seasons and I've only just started season 2.

Anyway, back to the outfitshoot this morning! After a little brainstorm via voicememo Britt and I decided to go for a new location to take our pictures at.
And it was amazing! Just like I hoped it would. So inbetween finding the right angles and being attacked by a goose!! Yes that's right, a GOOSE!! We took some lovely shots of the newest dreamiest edition to my wardrobe; my pink!! trench coat.
And another one; my new cut out ankle boots, which go with everything, since they're black. But are very new and funky because of the simple yet different cut out details.
Let's all  do a little Ooh and Aah by looking at the new love of my life:


even I am still trying to realize how beautiful it is..


my famous; look- down- whilst- you-cross-your-feet-pose..
look how pretty it is!!


I think these boots are AWESOME
Still loving this bag!
the everyday uniform with a lovely pink twist

*sigh* How much love for a coat is healthy?
I don't know and I don't want to know 'cause the love I have for this babe is real!!
Since I'm constantly wearing jeans and a T-shirt I really got into coats, all colours, lenghts and silhouets. This beauty is just the right structured material to be an actual coat, but light enough to not smother me on days of sunshine!
And don't get me started on the boots; black, (faux) leather, but cut out at the back, so you don't really feel like you're wearing boots. It will probably make some intersting tanlines though..
Here you go, another version of my everyday uniform. Spiced up with a high waisted blue jeans, a striped t-shirt and the loveliest pastel colored coat.
Everyday appropriate, but with a nice pair of heeled sandals, great for a more casual night out.

What am I wearing?
Coat; Primark similar here (note! It's not the cheapest alternative, but it's pretty much the same)
Boots: Asos here
High waisted jeans: Asos curve here
Striped t-shirt: Zara here
Bag: forever 21 similar here (something I have on my wishlist for over a year now; a whistles clutch. So if it suits your budget go get it!)

If you'll excuse me I'll continue drooling over my coat!

Kisses on your elbows,

Romy

Popular Posts