P.O.T.I.T 1

Hello there Kittycats,

I hope you are all doing well,
You must be thinking: What the fairy is P.O.T.I.T??!!
Well remember back in October (2013!!) when I wrote my first real blogpost?
It was about the Disney princess magic inside the people around us.
And I was going to start a photoserie with pictures of people I thought had that magic. Passing On The Invisible Tiara.
Six months and no blogposts about this subject, later..
Well the first tiara has been thrown everybody!
To one of my best friends, my pattycake, my lover, the tail to my cat, the rain in my storm and the icing on my cupcake: Merel (pronounced; Meryl, yes like Meryl Streep)

<3
We met four years ago as freshmans at the Dutch Academy of Performing Arts.
We didn't really talk to eachother that much, I was shy and awkward and spend a lot of time with my other best friends. And she had her own friends. So we just hung out with different people. no hate or awkwardness or whatsoever.
But during our final presentation it happened. The click, the big bang, the spark..
We became friends, good friends. And after the summer we only had to confirm that. We've been inseparable ever since.

our first picture together, it almost sounds like we're dating.. We're not..


Merel (Meryl) is funny, like legit funny, the pee-in-your-pants-and-shit-yourself-while-choking-on-your-own-spit- FUNNY.  She is so smart, intelligent is probably a better word. The kind of smart that always makes me call her for advice. Because I know she's right or she just knows the answer.
Her disney princess magic is within the strenght she has, she is one of the strongest women I know. And there are days that I wish she would allow herself to not be that strong. And then I remember; that's one of the things I admire about her. One of the other things I admire is the humbleness that lies over her whole being. I have never met anyone that amazingly talented at allmost everything, and not knowing it (or denying it). She allways reminds me of Cinderella, but she has the appereance of Rapunzel (Tangled).


lunch with this pattycake
I could and probably will say this to you forever Meer (Merel), but you're greater then you think.
I want you to see how amazing you are, you light up a room with your presence so stop turning of the light.
It's you who turns it on in the first place.
I don't think there are enough words that can describe how much I appriciate you. And how honoured I am to be a part of your life.
Thank you.
In case you forgot or I haven't said it enough; Thank you.

Well here you go, I'm all choked up..

So that's it the description of my first princess; Merel

note to Merel: Who would you give the tiara to?

Kisses on your elbows,

Romy


Popular Posts