A little bit of Lush heaven

Hello there Kittycats,

Today I have treated myself on (as the title says) 'A little bit of Lush heaven'.
For those of you who don't know what in the name of Glitter Lush is; Lush is a store/shop where they sell handmade soaps and body/skin products. Everything from bathbombs (don't get scared) to a lipscrub.All in lovely fragrances.
This was the first time that I have ever purchased something from Lush myself.
Yes I am a lucky girl with AH-mazing friends who are so sweet and brilliant to buy me things from Lush for my Birthday.


Snowcake, that's deffinetly going on my wishlist

It wasn't like I needed anything from Lush, does anyone ever really? (be honest..)
Lush is just the kind of store that you just look at and you see all the lovely products in amazing colours and different shapes (and you can only imagine the fantastic smell). But you know when you go in there you'll buy something weither you have a bathtub or not. (and that is not good for your wallet ladies and gents)

you've gotta have some Lush every now and then


So since this little trip to the Lush store has been on my to do list for ages. And because every single blog/youtube channel I follow has done a Lush haul these past two weeks. It was only fair to myself to finally do it and spend some money in this amazing smelling, lovely,  heaven-on-earth-looking store.
I have been inspired by some lovely blogs like :
www.nenz.net, Sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.com and Zoella.co.uk
I bought the Bubblegum lipscrub, which you can lick of you lips after you've scrubbed them!! (how amazing!)
And the snow fairy showergel which smells like candy and sugar and glitters and all girly..

Bubblegum lipscrub and Snowfairy showergel



*sigh* I have to go back!

Kisses on your elbows

Romy



Popular Posts