First time weekends.

Hello there Kittycats,

*British accent* It was a rainy day in London and I looked fabulous. It was like the rain could not touch me, it avoided my aura. I was wondering down the streets, with a hot chocolate from Starbucks in one hand and a nice umbrella in the other and a hunk of a man by my side. As we were about to grab some lunch somebody yelled ; "Romy move out of the way!!" It was my baby sister. I woke up from my daydream and  realised something; I have to stop watching Romantic comedy's. And got out of the underground.
So as I mentioned in my last blogpost, I spend the first weekend of 2014 in London with my babysis'!
And because I allready want to go back, I thought I would share some photo's I took there.
It was my sisters first time in the UK and since I already went there last summer. I was our tourguide, at least I tried. Here are some snaps from our trip.

We started the day with some Hot chocolate


the British people are so polite, they remind you of what to do when crossing the street...

My favorite british drugstore, along with the more glamorous Superdrug

If you are in the UK and you want a fresh, healthy lunch/breakfast, GO HERE!!

Fairylights on Oxford street

A verry healthy pizzahut dinner

lipstick swatching at Topshop

And of course there was a lot and lot of shopping going on. Not any clothes, just beauty/skin/bodycare products! I will do a post on that too!

Hope you all had a nice weekend!

Kisses on your elbows

Romy

Popular Posts