Autumn beautyproducts



 Well hello there kittycats,

It is autumn, so the days get colder, the skin gets paler and it rains every other day!
The perfect reason to treat myself on some new beautyproducts!
Since two weeks I am the proud owner of my own real techniques brushes and a Sleek 'au natural' eyeshadow pallet! (thank you so much Boozyshop.nl!!)

And since it is a new season I really wanted to spice up my everyday make-up look. So I have been experimenting with these gorgeous products a lot!
The Calvin Klein Eternity perfume was  a gift, and I am not really a big fan but if you're into really sweet perfumes this is your match!
I also had a make-up workshop at Superlooks this week. And they used this amazing Aqua eyecream in a nice bronze/rosegold color! I fell in love with it and bought it! I got the little Dior overcurl mascara sample at ICI Paris XL. It is amazing and I will get the bigger one!

I will do a make-up look and a review of the products in this picture very soon!

p.s. the brushes in this picture are the expert face brush and the eyebrow brush by real techniques.

Kisses on your elbows

Romy

Popular Posts